Projective (NW) Ltd ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
· Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site www.KitsNBoots.com (our site) or by corresponding with us by e-mail. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, search for a product, place an order on our site, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, or participate in advertising and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, e-mail address, entity description.
· Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
· technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
· information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- specific information, which you provide to us on registration, used to enable us to provide services to you and has been listed in the table below.
- we will not use any personal information, which we hold, for marketing purposes, unless we obtain your consent to do so up front.
· Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this site. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them. If this happens, we will ensure that the 3rd party has obtained your up front consent to share that information before requesting, receiving or using your personal information.
Information we hold and where we get it from
|How we use your Personal Information
||Who we share it with
|Email Address: From the registrant at the time of registration
To inform you of offers and other trading notifications.
We send this to our email provider to validate that your email address is not fake and to enable us to communicate trading notifications to you.
For business advertisers, we use this to notify paypal of any refunds for payments made by paypal.
Rackspace Email Provider
|Postcode: From the Registrant at the time of registration
For the location icon on Boot Screens to give the Buyer your approximate location. First part of postcode only.
For car park filtering to enable the registrant to see listings in their area. First part of postcode only.
Google or iOS Maps
|iOS UDID: From the device at the time of registration or log in
To enable device push notifications to inform you of offers or other trading notifications.
|Device IP Address: From the device at the time of registration or log in
||To enable push notifications to inform you of offers or other trading notifications.
|PayPalUserName: From the Registrant at the time of registration
||Seller can share paypal.me name with buyer during chat or negotiation.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
· Information you give to us. We will use this information:
· to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
· to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
· to notify you about changes to our service;
· to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
· Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
· to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
· to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
· to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
· as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
· to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
· to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
· Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may us this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
· Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you and in order to provide you with the service in using or website or apps.
· Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to help us understand our Customer profile. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1).
· Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
· Card Payment Service providers to verify your card for security purposes and to prevent card fraud.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
· In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
· If Projective (NW) Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We do not capture nor do we store Debit or Credit card details on our website, therefore we do not transfer any Debit or Credit card details over the internet. For Business Advertisers, the user is directed to the PayPal wireframe, which means that you are actually entering card details onto the PayPal website.
We will not process your personal data for marketing purposes, unless we have obtained your upfront consent to do so.
We will ask you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. If we intend to use your information for such purposes, you can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking or unchecking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data.
You also have the right to be forgotten. If you wish to be forgotten, please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your registration email address and we shall, within 28 days, remove all data, which has been associated with your email address.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
In accordance with the GDPR, you have the option to delete your registration details and all data, which is associated with it. If you would like us to remove all your details from our platform, please send an email to us at email@example.com using the email address and let us know your username.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.